Friday, July 13, 2012

Update

I am still on a plateau... which is still extremely frustrating.  But, I am continuing on and hoping that it'll get better.

Yesterday was my first time going out to eat.  I was so nervous that I was going to be too tempted and give in to what I really wanted to eat. (carbs!)  But, I was sooooo good!  We went to Texas Roadhouse and I ordered a steak with a small side salad, dressing on the side, and steamed broccoli.  I had them bring me a 'to-go' box as soon as my food came out so that I could cut it in half and not be tempted to eat the whole thing in one setting.

I can't believe how easy this diet is now.  Now if only I'd get off this plateau!!!

I will be doing my measurements tomorrow morning-  I know that I haven't budged in weight, but my clothes are getting a little too big in some areas so I know I'm at least losing inches! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment