Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Friend Makin' Mondays

I saw this on a blog that I read and thought that I'd give it a try! 



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Goals and More


1. Brag about some of your daily, healthy habits.  I drink a lot of water.  And by a lot, I mean.... a LOT!  Sometimes close to 2 gallons.  And I never drink soda.  I also eat 6 times a day because of being on medifast.

2. Do you track your daily food intake? If so, how? I do sometimes.  Not really because I just make sure I am eating my 5 medifast meals and my 1 lean and green meal.  I do have an alarm on my phone set to go off every 2 1/2 hours to remember to eat my meal.

3. What do you want to change most about your daily routine?  Being lazy right after work.  Instead of going home and laying around watching TV (which in turn causes me to get bored and hungry) I would like to find an activity to do a couple times a week, and then make sure I am cleaning my house as well.  Summers are harder for me to be active because of the heat, and my daughter is with her dad and my boyfriend works late.  I get bored!

4. How often do you exercise?  Not that often.  But that will be changing this week!  I'm going to start out with 2 days a week and gradually add days every week.

5. How do you stay on track when you’re on the go? I make sure to have bottles of water on me and my medifast meals. 

6. What’s one excuse you use that prevents you from reaching your goals?  That I'm too tired to exercise or it's too hot outside.  Or, it's been a long and exhausting day- I deserve that alcoholic beverage.

7. What scares your most about your journey? Giving up.  I don't want to quit.  I hate that I have quit so many diets.  But, I don't consider this one as a 'diet'.  It's a new way of life.  I am training my mind and body to be healthier.  The other thing I am scared about is not ever getting to the point of feeling 'thin'.

8. What do you think will change most when you reach your goal? (If you have reached it, what’s different?)  I am hoping my body image.  I can already feel myself feeling slightly more confident even after losing the first 15 pounds.  Imagine how I'll feel once I'm at my goal!!

9. What motivates you to reach your goals?  The fact that I will be turning 30 in a few short months.  Also, my daughter and my boyfriend.  There will be a wedding coming up (eventually) and I want to look super sexy in my wedding photos.  I am excited to wear clothes that I used to do and to just feel good naked!

10. Share a few of your goals. Uhmmm, I want to lose at least 50 pounds by my 30th birthday.  I want to be able to do a Dirty Dash with my family next summer.  I can't wait until I am able to fit in to some of my pants/skirts/shorts from 9 years ago.  I want to be able to swim 3 days a week.  That's just a few...

What about you?  Join FMM!!

1 comment:

  1. Like you, the fact that I'm turning 40 next year motivates me to achieve a healthy body weight and be more fit
    http://vickionline.livejournal.com/1550610.html

    ReplyDelete