Monday, July 9, 2012

Sincerely, Frustrated

This past weekend has been the hardest since starting this program. Infact, this past week has been extremely trying.

I haven't budged a pound down in a week... However, I have gained 3. I haven't been cheating or anything. So something isn't going right.

I am extremely frustrated beyond words. I'm ready to throw in the towel.

I talked to my health coach and have started a couple new things to see if it'd help... So far, nothing.

I don't get it.

I want to scream, I want to cry, I want to murder my scale!!

This just isn't fair!!

One happy note, I was able to fit into some work pants this morning that I was too chubby to the past few months...

I WANT THE SCALE TO GO DOWN!!!

I'm fuming-

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamilyn! I am so proud of you! So I have a secret for you...Christopher and I are on the same plan, TSFL! COOL, HUH? we are rooting for you! and we know how you feel, literally!!!!
    We are here to help if you ever want to come over for Lean and Green meals :)
    Love ya!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete