Saturday, August 11, 2012

Help! I've fallen, and I can't get back up!

I posted earlier this week about me not being so good on my diet as of late.  I said that there would be more on that later.  Today is later.

It all started on July 28th when we took my daughter and her little best friend to Lagoon (a Utah Amusement Park) for one of her many birthday parties.

It was a hot day.  And by hot, I mean- it was like 103.  We were huffing and puffing all around the park and I was dehydrated (even though I had downed probably 145 oz already).  I was also STARRRRRVING!  And, to make matters worse, I was out of the 'easy and tasty' Medifast meals.  The easiest meals I had were the shakes that I had to mix myself.

Now, I was extremely starving and everyone else was eating a delicious turkey sandwich.  I caved.  The last thing my body wanted was more liquid- it needed substance.

I wish that was my only caving.

But I have pretty much jumped head-first off of this diet plan.  I kept at at it for a few days, and then got sick.  (Yes, I know... AGAIN?!!)

I told myself I'd get right back on on Tuesday after I was feeling better.  And then guess what?  I went and signed myself up for 19 hours of overtime in 4 days.  I'm crazy right?

So- I'm still 'off' the wagon for right now.  With EVERY intent to jump back on when I finish all of this overtime.  (I have 3 more hours for this week and then another 15 next week.)

I am, however, maintaining what I have already lost.  So... that's good?  Right!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment