Monday, August 6, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 A Little More Personal


1. Are you a morning person?  Absolutely NOT!  If I wasn't a Mother I would still opt to work the afternoon/evening shift.  But, because I am...I am awake at 5:30am everyday.  Which is hard, considering I'm a night owl and insomniac.  I rarely get more than 6 hours a sleep a night.

2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?  Extrovert

3. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what?  My iPhone.  It's right by my side all day long.  I don't know what I'd do without it.  Which is lame, I know...

4. How many times have you been in love?  Three.  My high school boyfriend, Craig.  My ex-husband and father of my daughter, Eric.  And my Mike. :)  Three is all.. I'm keeping Mike forever! ;)

5. What is your position on politics?  Don't get me started.  I hate discussing politics.

6. Are you religious?  Not really.

7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel?  I love both.  I grew up camping almost every weekend... But I enjoy being pampered too.

8. Do you have/want pets?  I have my adorable kitty, Tipsee.

9. Are you a sports fan?  Sorta.  I really only like College Football (Utah Utes), NBA (Utah Jazz), and any baseball game.  But- I only watch them if I'm actually at the game.  Oh- and I won't pass up watching swimming in the Olympics! 

10. How often do you brush your teeth?  At least twice a day.

11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings?  I have a butterfly tattoo on my foot, and my ears are pierced.  However, I never wear earrings because my ears are really sensitive.

12. What’s your favorite clothing brand?  I wouldn't say I have a favorite...

13. Should a man open doors for a woman? Yes…

14. Which season is your favorite?  Autumn!!  I love it when it's crisp and the leaves change colors. 

15. Would you rather eat less or workout more?  Can't I not work out and eat more?  All while losing weight?  Haha

16. What’s your idea of romance?  Spending your life with your best friend.  The one who you can act like a complete and total idiot around and they still look at you like you're the only person in the world!

17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone?  Quite often.  I think it comes from being an extrovert. ;)

18. Christmas or Halloween?  Halloween!  Hands down my favorite holiday.  I love dressing my daughter up and taking her trick-o-treating.  I love the spooky decorations and colors.  But, I think I just relate it to my birthday (3 days before Halloween), and the fact that it is fall.  :)

19. Would you rather live in the country or the city?  Country... Close to the City.  Maybe someday...

20. Share your life philosophy.  Wow- That's deep.  I just want to be an optimistic, joyful person.  I want to finally feel comfortable in my skin.  And to not waste any time being who I really am.

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from FMM.
    I'm in the same boat in terms of not getting enough sleep.
    I love your answer to 16.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Not getting enough sleep is the absolute worst!

      Delete
  2. that philosophy question was hard for me to answer. I liked your FMM. Mine is up at http://fattofiguregirl.wordpress.com/2012/08/07/friend-makin-mondays/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I am heading to your blog now to read yours.

      Delete
  3. Stopping in from FMM....I love the fall also.. enjoyed reading your blog

    www.300poundsandrunning.com

    ReplyDelete