Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FMM (a day late)


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Inappropriate Questions


1. Will you vote in the upcoming presidential election?  Yes.  I'm ready for a change.

2. Do you say curse words? Unfortunately.  My daughter yells at me all the time.

3. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Yes

4. If you could choose to meet only one fellow blogger in person right now who would you choose? Wowza.  I actually don't know that one... I need more blogger buddies!!! (HINT HINT)

5. What is the most inappropriate pick-up line that anyone has ever used on you?  I don't really find pickup lines inappropriate or lame.  They make me laugh so hard!  I did have an old dude pick up on me here at work.  I was talking to him about his account over the phone and he asked me if I could give him my personal number so that we could meet up sometime.  Creepy??  I also had another client ask my age and wanted to set me up with his son.  These people don't even know what I look like!  Silly Men!

6. Do you sing in the shower?  All the time.  I am ALWAYS singing or humming.

7. How often do you get drunk?  Every couple weekends.  Gotta let loose!!

8. Have you ever been fired from a job?  Yes.

9. Were you popular in high school?  I feel that I was.  I was friends with EVERYBODY. 

10. Who is your current celebrity crush? Bradley Cooper.... MMMM
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. New Blogger Buddy!! HAHAHA!

    Here are my answers
    http://lcmancini.blogspot.com/2012/08/friend-makin-mondayum-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete