Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday

I am a day late and a dollar short. (Ok, a whole lotta dollars short...)



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Tech Questions


1.  PC or Mac?  I grew up a PC girl.  I love my iPhone, but when it comes to computers... I'm still a PC girl.  But, that could only be because I've never owned a Mac...

2. When did you get your first computer?  2003.

3. Do you use cable, DSL or something else?  I have cable internet. 

4. When choosing a laptop, do you think it’s more important to choose the fastest one, or the lightest one?  I'd probably go with the fastest one.  I haven't ever purchased one.  My boyfriend bought me a Notebook last year for my birthday... And it's sloooooooooooow.

5. What kind of cell phone do you own?  Do you like it? iPhone.  I LOVE it!  I shattered one about 8 months ago and was using my boyfriends Droid.  I hated that damn thing!

6. How do you carry your laptop when you travel?  Again, I'm lame.  I don't own a laptop and rarely travel....

7. How many e-mails do you send on an average day? Oh a ton.  But, that is basically just 'work emails'.

8. Do you ever blog using your iPad or similar tablet? Again, me = lame (or possibly, poor) ... I don't have an iPad or tablet.  I do blog from my iPhone a lot though...

9. What do you use more often – a desktop or a laptop? My phone. 

10.  As a blogger, are there other gadgets that you need to get the job done?  If so, what are they?  Pictures!!  So, a camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment