Friday, June 29, 2012

NSV

I'm sorry I haven't really posted much.

I've been a little upset on the weight-loss this week. I mean, I knew it'd slow down after week one, but I didn't think it'd completely stop! Especially when I've stuck strictly to the damn diet.

I'm annoyed, and find myself flipping my scale off each morning. I am working my butt off on this diet and feel like I am not getting anything in return. Frustration is brewing!!

Anyway- I am now going to talk about the title of this post.

NSV. It stands for 'Non Scale Victory'. Basically another way of rewarding yourself, besides what the scale says. It is supposed to help when your scale isn't being so kind.

My NSV for this week is my inches lost. I measured myself before I started on May 30th, and then quit the diet 4 days later because of sickness. I ended up gaining about 5 pounds before I started, so I am sure measurements went up before I started this last time. However, I never measured myself (now I wish I had, I'd have more lost!)

Anyway, I measured myself today in hopes of feeling better about that f$&#%*ng liar scale! And I have lost 9.5 inches all over my body!!!! 4.75 inches have been from my stomach alone!!

I am super happy for these results! And a NSV each week is what I need.

I still have 4 more days before my official weigh in, so hopefully the scale moves downward.

9.5 inches bitches!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment