Saturday, February 23, 2013

A little less of me...

When I started this blog I had every intention of keeping up with it. I think I did fairly well during my first attempt at Medifast last summer. However, since I started back on January 3rd, I haven't been as great of a blogger as I wish I had. So, I am going to work on being better at it. I know that when I reach my goal, I'll want to go back from time to time and read about my journey. And I hope that through my own journey I can inspire others.
Today I am 52 days into my journey. 8 weeks and 3 days... In that time I have lost 27.4 pounds. Although, my official weigh in isn't until Thursday, and this past Thursday I was only down 24.8 lbs... But, that's what the scale says as of this morning. :)
Oh- I am also down 20.75 inches from all over my body as well. :)
I have been doing very well. I am happy with my results and can't wait to finally be at my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment