Friday, January 11, 2013

Week One Weigh-In

I had my end of week one weigh-in yesterday morning and I am happy to report that I am down 9 lbs! I love week one so much! Why can't every week be this awesome? I'd be at my goal weight in no time!

But, in reality the weight loss will slow down. To about 1-2 pounds a week. Which is ok too.

I am just happy to be in control again. I'm so determined to get to my goal!

I carry this binder with me everywhere I go. In it I have my progress chart, menus, grocery list, journal pages, and much more. It keeps me focused and I love pulling it out every couple hours.

My goals this weekend are to get my kitchen cleaned and organized. I also want to pre-make some zucchini lasagna, cauliflower pizza, and a few other things to throw in my freezer. That way when I'm too tired to put together a meal at night I can just grab something from the freezer and bake it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment